- Tap on Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names;
- Once on the APN screen, press the Optionsbutton on the device;
- Tap on New APN
- Enter a name into the APN Name field.
- Please insert the following APN settings:
- APN: Fido-core-appl1.apn
- If you have a LTE device, use the following setting: LTEMOBILE.APN
MMS (Picture & Video Messaging Settings):
- MMSC: http://mms.fido.ca
- MMS Proxy: 22.214.171.124
- MMS Port: 80
- Leave the following fields blank: Proxy, Port, User Name, Password, Server
- Press the Options button on your device, tap on Save in order to save the APN settings.
- Restart the phone and try browsing the Internet.
NOTE: The created APN will show up on the APNs screen. To activate the APN, tap on the radio button located in front of APN.
FIDO Android OS starting from Android version 2.0
- Product Code: Android
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: CAD $0.00